English/Boyfriend

Jae_Hyuk YunaWee 伏笔于: 4.7.11
This is my first time use English to write my Blog...
I like to read other ppl"s blog to improve my blog quality^^
Whatever,my blog also in a low class standard because my low class language= =
I saw many of my friend use English language to write their blog...
But they always speak Chinese in everyday life...
My English result in school also in the bad one...
I hav to learn my English seriously but also this standard= =
Tell me why??T_T Was I used wrong method to learn my English??
I always read some news (ok...It's K-pop news) in the network...
But I can't speak English fluently wth others...
Ok...Don't say the sad event XD
I begin like the new K-pop boy group~
Boyfriend(보이프렌드)~And their fans call "Girlfriend"??
I don't know...Haha~~
I like the one of member call"YoungMin"~~
The big eyes and cute guy~~Haha~He also looks alike HeeChul^^
He also a twins~~And his brother"KwangMin"
Now YoungMin's hair is bright in colour and KwangMin's is black in colour~
If two of their hair same in colour...
I feel didn't recognize who is YoungMin and who is KwangMin~~= =

0 Star:

发表评论